Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bone Marrow Biopsy

For about the past month my mom Sharon's blood test results have not showed good signs of continued remission. It is possible that she has relapsed and that the Leukemia has returned.

This is mere speculation (based on her test results) so no definitive answers will be had until she has a bone marrow biopsy.

So, tomorrow morning (Aug. 14) at 7:00am my mom will be admitted to the hospital and put under full anesthesia for the procedure. Results should be available within a week. After that my mom will evaluate what kind of treatment is necessary (if any).

My mom has endured quite the battle this past year. She continues to trust in God for ultimate healing supernaturally or through modern day medicine. If you want to read more of her story you can click over to her blog

I so appreciate your prayers and support.


  1. Angie, we will definitely be praying for your mom tomorrow and in the coming days, while she waits for the results. Love you!

  2. I will definitely be praying. Let me know if I can be of any assistance!!

  3. Oh Angie, I'm so sorry. She's been through so much already! I'll be praying for you all.