Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1st Thessalonians 5:18

  • I am thankful that we returned safe and sound from our family trip to AZ. Yesterday was a long day of traveling but the little ones were troopers. All of us are very happy to be in the comfort of our own home. Jeff and I were ecstatic (and I mean ECSTATIC) to sleep in our king size bed - it was heaven! And the kids are very happy to be back in their familiar surroundings. There really is no place like home.
  • I am thankful that we got to see my mom every day during our visit. We all had good health and truly cherished our time together.
  • I am thankful that God provides for us - spiritually, physically, emotionally, monetarily...in every way.

What are you thankful for today?

Be on the lookout - I'll be posting some pictures of our visit to AZ very soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back ... and in your KING bed :)

    I'm thankful that I have the correct prescription today! Now I no longer have to put ear drops in my eye!

    Also thankful for two gorgeous boys and a husband who loves us all ... and loves what he does for a living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good trip to AZ. I'd love to connect SOON!

    I'm thankful for doctors to care for Luke and my papa (more details later) and I'm abundantly thankful for God's continual provision abd FAITHFULNESS!! We never need to doubt him cuz His ways are always the best for us!

    ReplyDelete