Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure."

Psalm 71:14-15

Lately I've been feeling more grateful of my time with Caleb and Carissa. Only working 10ish hours a week allows me the opportunity to help shape their little hearts and minds into respectful, well-mannered, happy and God loving children.

I consider this a privilege and I don't take it lightly.

Since the twins are '2', this is an important year in their emotional and behavioral development. Even though they are emotionally fragile and downright exasperating at times, they are quickly learning what kinds of behaviors are acceptable and unacceptable. I am constantly amazed by their smarts, captivating personalities, ability to love and playfulness.

Caleb and Carissa, my heart is exceedingly thankful that I get to be your mom and love on you all day long. I love you more than words can express.

8 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! Looks like Garden of the Gods!! Hope all is well! Your kiddies are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie - those are awesome pictures! I'm glad that you got me started on Thankful Thursday & everytime you add a new TT post, it reminds me to do one! So wonderful to change our lens of how we view life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures! With your new camera? We'll have fun together this summer with our new camera "babies!" You're a GREAT mom to those kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang, Just wanted to let you know that you are doing a fantastic job of parenting your little ones. As I watched you love on your babies while I was in CO, I was so proud of you and the job that you are doing. I know it is so tiring and lots of hard work, but it is all so worth it. God is very pleased with you, my sweet cousin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! You ARE a great mom even on the days when you feel like you aren't! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie, I don't have the code to get into your moms blog. Can you forward to me at petesbd@gmail.com?

    Thanks,

    Brian

    ReplyDelete