“It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord…”
New Year, New Me.
That's what I want.
I want a new me...a me who appreciates the littlest of life's blessings. A me who is thankful for not only the big things, but the small things that many of us are too busy to appreciate. A me who chooses to experience life more gratefully. A me who doesn't just 'stop and smell the roses', but grows the roses and enjoys them to the fullest.
a New Year, a New Me.
Today I am thankful:
- For a new year, new beginnings and second chances
- For a beautiful winter day with 60+ degree weather
- That my friend Beth and I are okay after the car accident that we were in on Sunday. To read her rendition of the accident link to Beth's blog.
- For the invention of seat belts and car safety air bags
- That I only did one load of laundry today and I have no piles of clothes waiting to be washed - huge accomplishment, huge.
- That my mom is a fighter