Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chemo Starts Today

My Mom Sharon was admitted to the hospital today and will now begin her second round of chemotherapy. We hope her stay is short (maybe one week) but the reality is that she will spend Christmas inside 4 white walls - aka hospital room - a place nobody voluntarily puts on their Christmas wish list.
Please pray that my mom can experience immeasurable peace and encouragement, physical healing and restoration. May she truly know and believe 'Immanuel', God is with her.

3 comments:

  1. Can she have any visitors? We are leaving town on Tuesday but maybe we could swing by??? I'd love to give her a HUGE HUG?? Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for her peace and strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear your mother is going through this. We will be praying for her full recovery, and God's hope and peace during the Christmas season. We understand what you are going through... we spent the last two Christmases in a hospital room with my dad. Wishing you some wonderful family moments despite the circumstances!

    ReplyDelete