- A friend from church who watched my kids during a Dr.'s appointment this week
- Our taxes being done...whew!
- Board Games. I just received Ticket to Ride in the mail (a late birthday present). I'm so excited! Let me know if you want to come over and play.
- Spring Break. I've finished teaching for the week and now am officially on break. We are so in need of rest and some time away from the 'norm'.
- The hint of Spring. We've had a mild winter but I'm still looking forward to the warmer weather. I'm hoping April brings showers rather than snowstorms.
Today I'm not thankful that my close friend has lost a little one in a recent miscarriage. I am thankful however that God is sovereign and that He will use this hardship in unexpected ways.
If you'd like, I'd enjoy hearing what you are thankful for (or not thankful for). Click on the comments link to share your heart.